Saturday, October 18, 2008

Wow - Red Lightedness

I went down Manchester (?) Street today - first red light street I've ever been down, it was a real life lesson, seeing these women dressed so provocatively and selling themselves so cheaply to anyone they can. I've seen numerous debates about why these girls work from the street instead of privately or in a brothel, and I agree alot of girls don't know how to 'go private' and some can't work in a brothel (I am one of those - too much of a niche market - one day, when I am rich I will set up a brothel especially for BBWs) and that just sucks, as these girls are putting themselves in so much danger, they sell them selves short, and probably see some real creeps. I'm glad I didn't ever think about working from a street, no matter how badly I need the money, I have my self respect. They can take my house, my car, my fucking microwave, but they will not, cannot EVER take my self respect.
Peace out *pounds chest with clenched fist, then pulls out the peace fingers*

1 comment:

Riff Dog said...

I often wonder the same thing. I think a lot of the reason some woman are street walkers instead of call girls is that there's less "preparation" required.

Sadly, these girls are the same people who don't have their act together enough to place the ads in the local sax papers or internet sites. They may have thought of it, but they never get around to it. And they need money tonight. So off to the street they go.

That's my theory at least.